Chocolate Cake with Mascarpone Crème Patisserie
This recipe will be the most wanted one on special days! The delicious chocolate cake with hints of coffee will melt in your moth while you enjoy the airy Mascarpone crème patisserie.
2.5 cup sugar
2 cup flour
Little less than 1 cup baking coco
10 gr baking powder
10 gr baking soda
5 gr vanilla powder
1 + 1/4 cup milk
180 gr Bremykt
1.5 cup warm water
1 table spoon instant coffee
1 smack salt
2 circular baking tray with 22-23 cm diameter
2 egg yolk
1 + 1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup flour
1/4 cup corn starch
2 cup milk
2 + 1/4 cup cream
4-5 drop vanilla extract
1 table spoon Bremykt
375 gr mascarpone
*1 cup = 200 ml
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
2. Mix sugar, flour, baking coco, baking powder, baking soda, and vanilla powder in a mixing bowl.
3. And then add egg, milk, and Bremykt in the dry ingredients. Mix them well.
4. Prepare the instant coffee with the warm water, and add it in the cake batter. Mix them well.
The batter will be extremely liquid, do not be surprised.
5. Place baking paper in your baking trays and grease the corners with Bremykt.
6. Divide your batter equally in trays. Bake them in the oven for 25 minutes.
1. Mix egg yolks with sugar in a mixing bowl.
2. Add flour and corn starch in egg yolk and sugar. Mix them well.
3. Warm up milk and 2 cups of cream in a pot, but do not boil.
4. Add vanilla drops in warm milk and cream.
5. Slowly add warm milk, cream, and vanilla in the egg and flour mix while stirring constantly.
6. Sieve the creme patisserie back in the pot and cook on low heat while stirring constantly.
7. When the creme patisserie gets a texture, add 1 table spoon Bremykt, and leave it to cool down.
8. In a different bowl, bloat 1/4 cup cream.
9. Add the mascarpone cheese in the bloated cream. Be careful not to kill the bloated cream while stirring the mascarpone in.
10. Add the creme patisserie in the bloated cream and mascarpone mix when it is cool. Be careful not to kill the bloated cream.
Take one layer of the cooled down cake, put half of the crème patisserie. Grate as much dark chocolate as you want.
Put the second layer of cake on top of the grated chocolate and repeat the process.
Decorate the cake with ribs.
blir best med Bremykt